Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 150 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
Why join Eigen?
- We are building a product on the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing technology
- We have an exceptional Senior Management team with some of the best minds across Sales, Engineering, Science and Product
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, dynamic and supportive team with a positive culture
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
What you’ll be doing
As a member of the Eigen Customer Support team, you will be showcasing your customer service and technical expertise to deliver a world class experience through customer engagement.
- Receiving, troubleshooting and analysing technical and application queries.
- Coordinating internally to ensure all support tickets are handled and responded to in a timely fashion and in line with the Eigen Request Fulfilment processes, liaising with other internal resources as required to source the necessary information.
- Working with customers and internal resources to progress technical and application incidents and problems to the point of escalation or resolution.
- Ensure all tickets are resolved or escalated to the proper resources for resolution in a timely fashion and in line with SLA/OLA.
- Maintain clear and up to date details on all tickets within the Eigen Support Ticketing System (Zendesk).
- Manage communications with customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving product defects and changes.
- Creating and maintaining internal and customer facing knowledge articles and documentation.
What you’ll need to be successful?
You’ll need to be motivated and passionate about continuous learning and growth, as well as bringing the following key skills and experience:
- Ability to form working relationships with colleagues, partners and customers based on kindness, understanding, and mutual respect.
- Previous experience of supporting complex applications in a client facing capacity.
- Experience working within an ITIL aligned service desk adhering to incident / problem / change management processes.
- Experience working with Service Desk ticketing systems (i.e. Zendesk / JIRA).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Logical and organised.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to ensure actions are followed-up in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with difficult customer situations.
The below technical skills are desirable:
- Understanding of core ITIL principles, particularly focussing on Service Operations
- Basic SQL scripting skills (SELECT statements).
- Basic understanding of Linux OS - RedHat, Ubuntu
- Previous exposure to AWS hosted SaaS systems
About our team
With customer happiness being the core focus, the Delivery Team consists of Customer Success Managers, Technical Project Managers and a Customer Support team who ensure the smooth implementation and customisation, onboarding, training and Support of our products to our clients across EMEA and the USA.