Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 150 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
Why join Eigen?
- We are building a product on the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing technology
- We have an exceptional Senior Management team with some of the best minds across Sales, Engineering, Science and Product
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, dynamic and supportive team with a positive culture
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- £1,000/$1,000 annual training budget
- Bonus scheme
- Pension/401k plans and health insurance
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
What you’ll be doing
Fundamentally, the Customer Success team ensures successful, best-in-class delivery of our products while having our sights set on ways to optimise and scale client delivery. As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure that our customers are set up for long-term success and have a positive experience with our products and services. You will drive customer adoption and loyalty by educating our customers on how to get the most out of Eigen while building strong relationships throughout the lifecycle of the account.
You can also expect to:
- Work with Delivery teams to ensure a sustainable project implementation and a tailored onboarding experience that fosters the long-term adoption of the platform
- Collaborate with the corresponding account executive to establish an account strategy to meet the client’s organisational business objectives and to drive the account’s growth and retention.
- Identify opportunities for new use cases, integrations and program expansions and, collaborate with account executives to ensure successful renewals
- Drive the account strategy by coordinating between internal and client teams to build business cases for broader use of the platform, demonstrating ROI
- Expand the presence of Eigen within the client’s organisation by developing strong relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Lead customer engagement initiatives such as executive business reviews and feature request meetings, and monitor the customer health, managing and mitigating risks
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to improve the product and user experience, based on feedback gathered from customers
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
This role reports to the EMEA Customer Success Lead.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer success, system implementation or change management, supporting a range of customers from SMB to Enterprise customers
- Excellent organisational, analytics and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (travel between our London office and client premises may be required)
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing (NLP) platforms and experience in the Financial industry are desirable
About our team
Please note: We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role, so cannot progress your application if you do not have the relevant authorisation to work in the UK