Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 130 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
Why join Eigen?
- We are building a product on the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing technology
- We have an exceptional Senior Management team with some of the best minds across Sales, Engineering, Science and Product
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, dynamic and supportive team with a positive culture
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- £1,000/$1,000 annual training budget
- Bonus scheme
- Pension/401k plans and health insurance
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
What you’ll be doing
Fundamentally, the Implementation Project Management team ensures successful, best-in-class delivery of our products while having sights set on ways to optimize and scale client delivery. You'll be on the front lines in a dynamic role, and you will serve as the interface between our clients and our internal teams (Product, Engineering, Sales), throughout a client's lifecycle.
You can expect to:
- Manage cross-functional teams to successfully deliver projects on time, within budget, and within the client’s expectations, whether it be a lightweight or large and complex implementation
- Be the accountable or responsible stakeholder for activities that include:
- Project planning and design
- Delivery execution
- On-site client meetings
- Act as a technical liaison between internal teams (Product, Engineering, Sales) and clients
- Deliver projects of different types of projects (length, type, and location), sometimes managing more than one at a time
What you’ll need
- Experience delivering end-to-end B2B software solutions externally, including deployment/implementation of on-premise and cloud solutions for large enterprise clients
- Ability to improvise, think creatively and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Experience with project management principles and tools (Kanban, Scrum, Retrospectives, JIRA etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including presentations
- Degree in engineering, computer science, or relevant experience
About our team
With customer happiness being the core focus, the Delivery Team consists of Customer Success Managers and Technical Project Managers who ensure the smooth implementation and customization, onboarding, and training of our products to our clients across EMEA and the USA.