Please note: This role can be based in London or New York
Eigen is a natural language processing/machine learning B2B software platform company focused on transforming the way companies operate by unlocking the value of their textual data. Having just completed our Series B, Eigen has raised $60m to date and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Temasek, Lakestar, and Dawn Capital.
Whilst Eigen’s platform is general and sector agnostic, it is currently focused on the Financial Services, Legal, and Insurance sectors with clients such as Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, ING, Hiscox, and Allen & Overy.
Based in London and New York, Eigen has over 150 people and is rapidly scaling its operations, people, and customer base.
Why join Eigen?
- We are building a product on the cutting edge of Natural Language Processing technology
- We have an exceptional Senior Management team with some of the best minds across Sales, Engineering, Science and Product
- We are a highly collaborative, diverse, dynamic and supportive team with a positive culture
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- £1,000/$1,000 annual training budget
- Bonus scheme
- Pension/401k plan
- Healthcare cover/insurance
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
What you’ll be doing
This is a cross-functional role, working collaboratively with marketing colleagues, product and portfolio teams to deliver plans and supporting sales, business development reps, customer success and the partnerships team with the necessary materials and information to help them sell our products effectively.
- Develop and own the go-to-market plans and processes for new product offerings.
- Further develop and then maintain user and buyer persona information including a
- customer journey map.
- Build on existing product messaging to showcase new features, benefits and USPs.
- Create product-focused marketing and sales enablement content and materials.
- Gather, analyse and present intelligence on target markets and competitors including
- speaking with industry analysts.
- Deliver internal training to commercial teams on new product offerings.
- Support the product team with scoping and sizing new market opportunities.
- Act as the go-to-person for product-related questions from the commercial teams.
In the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Gotten up to speed on our product, our use cases, our sales & delivery processes and introduced yourself to the people who manage those.
- Established regular meetings with key internal stakeholders.
Within your first 90 days, you’ll have:
- Developed and agreed on the outline of a go-to-market plan and relevant processes.
- Refreshed and enriched user and buyer persona information.
- Performed market and competitor research.
Before you hit your first year anniversary, you’ll have:
- Operationalized your go-to-market plan and processes and used them to successfully deliver a new product offering.
- Produced content and sales enablement materials to address gaps in the customer journey map.
What you’ll need
- Experience in a B2B product marketing role ideally targeting financial services, or experience within product management having had exposure to product marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’re a great communicator comfortable creating client-ready materials in multiple formats.
- A customer-first mindset. You understand the needs and wants of your customers – both external and internal – and prioritize accordingly.
- Project management experience. You’re able to manage multiple projects and stakeholders and hold people to account when deliverables and timelines are at risk.
About our team
The Marketing team is made up of specialists across Branding, Communications, Content, Demand Generation, and Events. They work closely with our Sales & Account Management and Product teams, to ensure we are targeting and communicating effectively with the right customers. Whilst the team is largely focused on generating leads and awareness of the Eigen platform, they are also responsible for ensuring Eigen's brand is represented accurately on all platforms.