Job Type: W-2/1099 — No C2C Applicants
Location: Indianapolis, IN
We are seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join our team! We prefer to hire an employee but are open to the right contract developer – to develop a trust that allows a healthy long-term relationship. We want a developer that possesses a passion for delivering excellence for our clients. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web applications.
- Remote (US); working during Eastern Time zone business hours
- W-2 position would require candidates to locate near Indianapolis, IN. At this time, we do not offer relocation assistance.
- W-2 employees work from home, from E-g’s office in Indianapolis, or the client’s office depending on client engagement requirements. Current client opportunities support remote work from home.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop applications using modern web technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Focus on delivering business value for clients, not just completing projects
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements and qualifications
- Comfort level working with others on a development team. This includes a respect for other team members. We believe the best software teams can write quality software without toxicity. Candidates should have a willingness to help other developers and the humility to seek help when needed.
- Passion for technology and continuous learning
- Strong experience in at least one modern front end framework (i.e., React, Angular, Vue)
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience designing and architecting front-end web applications
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools and designing test systems
- Experience working with token-based authorization / authentication systems
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to design UI workflows and wire frame potential designs
- Ability to talk through trade-offs with UI designs
- Ability to develop / design a mobile-first, responsive web application