*Temporary Contract Role*
The Position: Fortnite Intern, Socials
As a Social Media intern focused on CCA Fortnite socials (@CCAfeatFN) you’ll work closely with the Marketing team to execute a results-driven social media strategy across CCAfeatFN social media channels. You’ll report directly to the Director of Social and work alongside our collegiate Social Media Coordinator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing, coordinating, and executing social media plans across multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Discord, YouTube, TikTok and Instagram
- Live social media coverage of streamed broadcasts, including score updates, clips, schedules, etc.
- Collaboration with the Content, Creative, Production, and Comp Ops teams to coordinate deliverables and stay up-to-date on all event & league information
- Engaging with players, schools, brands, & other members of the community through our social channels in a positive and professional manner
- Providing Twitch Statistics to Social and Comp Ops departments
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.