At eFuse, the controller is responsible for maintaining up to date financial records and working with stakeholders to ensure all financial requirements are met by the business. The controller will report directly to the director of operations but will work closely with other leaders in the business to ensure their needs are met.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure accounting principles are followed
- Maintain up to date financial records and statements
- Build processes for issuing, accepting, and collecting payments
- Report directly to the Director of Operations and work with other leaders to develop company and team level budgets in order to empower leaders to make independent financial decisions
- Prepare financial reports for the leadership team to review on a bi-weekly basis
- Use finance and accounting methods as tools for informing business decisions
- Assist the Director of Operations in conducting value chain mapping and analysis
- Work directly with our contracted CPA
- Work with the Head of People and CPA to manage compensation and related regulations
What you bring to the table
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Motivated self-starter
- Adaptable to a rapidly growing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of integrity
- CPA is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a controller or related role
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
What eFuse offers:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental and visions insurance
- Up to 4% matching on your 401K contribution
- All the equipment you will need to do your work successfully