As an Engineering Manager at eFuse your work will delight gaming communities around the world. You will have opportunities to organize and manage product development across multiple teams alongside some of the best engineers in the world. You will help set the priority and direction for product work alongside Product and Design while setting your team up for success. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about leading an engineering team to grow and is excited about building the next generation of gaming communities.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with Product Design, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver great user-facing products
- Set the priority and direction of world-class products alongside Product Managers
- Lead your team in coordination events (morning huddles, refinement, and retrospectives)
- Support your team through the communication of stakeholders and clients needs
- Provide career guidance to your engineering team through one-on-ones
- Help set and maintain the norms by which your team work
What you bring to the table
- You have leadership experience and are able to coordinate medium-to-large teams efficiently
- Demonstrated experience driving change within an organization and leading complex technical projects
- Able to break down large ambiguous business objectives into smaller executable tasks
- Are a thoughtful leader capable of providing career guidance to a team of engineers
- Have technical knowledge around engineering and project management
- Have a passion for people and drive to help them success
We know not all candidates will meet all of the requirements for a given position. If you’re interested, and believe you could be a great fit, we’d encourage you to apply!
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
What eFuse offers:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental and visions insurance
- Up to 4% matching on your 401K contribution
- All the equipment you will need to do your work successfully