About This Role:
As a UX Researcher as eFuse, you will help standardize research methodologies and conduct user research which will deepen our understanding of our users and their needs. This will directly contribute to product development decisions and ensure we are keeping the user at the center of our design and development processes.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with the eFuse product teams including product managers, designers, and engineers to integrate new research methods into our product design process
- Assist in the training, building and sharing of research techniques within the eFuse product team
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative research including generative, evaluative, and behavioral research
- Analyze completed research and make recommendations based on findings
- Use strong reasoning, which may include mathematic or behavioral models, to support design research
- Be able to clearly articulate the value of UX research to company stakeholders
- Cultivate a community of product professionals that values proper research design and understands the value good research can provide the company
- Work in a fast paced environment and work autonomously
What You Bring:
- Expert understanding of and ability to articulate users' needs, pain points, and desires
- Strategic understanding of when and how to utilize the various different UX researching methods
- Skilled in building alignment across functional teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and capable of delivering in a fast-moving environment
- Experience bringing clarity to complex and cutting-edge topics
- Ability to move projects and teams forward independently, and make difficult prioritization decisions
Nice To Have:
- BA/BS degree in cognitive psychology, human factors, human-centered design, social sciences, statistics or a related field
- 3+ years experience conducting or facilitating quantitative and qualitative user research
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Enjoy coffee and Nielsen Norman
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
What eFuse offers:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental and visions insurance
- Up to 4% matching on your 401K contribution
- All the equipment you will need to do your work successfully