DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer, infrastructure or automation engineer, cloud admin. Pick your title, the work is similar: build and support reliable, performant solutions for running eFuse applications.
You will report to the Head of Development and work with product teams to identify and implement foundational technologies to drive our mission. You will own Kubernetes cluster management, monitoring and alerting, cloud-native development, CI/CD and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Write Terraform code to create and maintain infrastructure in a repeatable way
- Use infrastructure-as-code tools to create and maintain infrastructure and cloud resources in a repeatable way (currently: Terraform)
- Develop deployment and management solutions for container-based workloads in Kubernetes clusters (currently: Helm)
- Peer review other engineers’ work
- Monitor infrastructure and application health using DataDog, creating and revising dashboards and monitors as needed
- Support application developers in diagnosing and resolving performance issues
- Develop, document, and support standard operating procedures that reduce errors and increase productivity
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies, software, and platforms as needed
- Participate in on-call rotation to address after-hours reliability issues
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated success with infrastructure-as-code technologies
- Hands-on experience using, and supporting, Kubernetes clusters
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting container-based workloads
- Experience with system and application performance monitoring tools
- Familiarity with agile software development practices, as well as formal change management procedures
- A strong sense of teamwork and shared ownership of solutions
- 3 -5 Years of experience with infrastructure, cloud computing, and related technologies
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.