On eFuse’s product team, we are thinkers first, builders second. As a product manager, you will spend a significant amount of time with eFuse’s users to discover the most important problems facing them. You will partner a team of engineers and designers to ship meaningful features that solve these problems.
What you'll be doing
- Guide product development from discovery through building and implementation.
- Manage your product’s backlog by prioritizing user problems over specific solutions
- Facilitate collaboration between the designers and engineers on your product team in order to identify problems and ideate solutions
- De-risk product development by ensuring solutions are feasible, usable, valuable, and viable.
- Work with other stakeholders to ensure alignment around product problems and solutions
- Align product solutions with company level objectives
- Utilize data to drive product development and iteration
- Conduct user interviews on a regular basis
- Work with your tech lead to develop product requirements documentation
- “Connect the dots” for your product team: communicate the company vision and how your product fits into it
What you bring to the table
- You have extensive experience building and owning consumer facing products
- You enjoy the process of getting to know your customers and developing solutions for their problems
- You are capable of facilitating effective collaboration in a cross-functional team
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on research, data and insights
- Experience leading and working with teams that continuously deploy products
- You have a team first mindset and are able to rally stakeholders across an organization around a particular vision
- You seek to eliminate your own and other’s biases from decision making processes
- You have experience in facilitating various product discovery and prototyping techniques
- You understand your role, the role of designers, and the role of engineers on product teams.
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
What eFuse offers:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% Employer paid medical, dental and visions insurance
- Up to 4% matching on your 401K contribution
- All the equipment you will need to do your work successfully