As a Program Manager at eero, you will possess proven program management skills and demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects. You are expected to be versatile and thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You are not hindered by competing priorities and you will bring order to ambiguous scenarios. You can clearly & effectively communicate across the org. You will have an opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products that will be used every day by people you know.
- Work with key stakeholders in product management, engineering, quality, business, legal, customer experience sales, and marketing teams to deliver against strategy and requirements for international expansion of hardware and software products.
- Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals. Your program management skills allow you to efficiently coordinate and track work across multiple teams. Your start-up mentality lets you find work-arounds for any blocking work item.
- Earn trust through regular communication with senior management on status, risks, issues, and change control. Your program management experience and skills mean you effectively drive written and verbal communication, lead meetings with program stakeholders and bring clarity to ambiguous information.
- Build strong processes and lead a disciplined execution cadence. Your program management background allows you to drive design and implementation of fully automated pipelines across products and locales.
- Lead definition, data collection and progress for key metrics. Your analytical skills help you define KPIs to measure the quality of the product functionalities. You analyze data sets to understand trends, look for root causes and drive improvements across multiple teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Program Management experience in a consumer electronics environment or related industry.
- Experience communicating with program stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
- Experience building and launching new devices, software, products or services.
- Experience in productization and shipping of software and hardware products (Services or Consumer Electronics)
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, and organizing workflows based on this information.
- Experience coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new hardware
- Experience defining and championing best practices across teams
- Fluency with Project Management Tools, including Atlassian Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills engaging technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence partners and teams
- High degree of comfort presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate