Partner Success Manager
At eero we pride ourselves on dedication to customers and our enterprise partners are no exception. Partner Success Management is responsible for ensuring partners can onboard efficiently, escalate concerns easily, and ultimately deploy eero successfully to their customers. Along the way, we review partner requests, ensure eero teams are aligned on requirements, and coordinate cross-functional efforts to meet external commitments. Once new partners have completed their initial deployment, we continue partnering with them by offering support and insights to ensure they’re making the most of their eero experience.
Partner Success Management is part of the Operations team at eero. This role will also work closely with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations teams.
What you’ll do:
Set the standard for how we work with external partners, interpret their needs, and prioritize eero workflows dedicated to partner success. Specifically, we’re looking for the following skillsets:
- Program Management: Own all facets of the partner success process for large, complex strategic accounts. Define and coordinate partners’ program requirements, including project management of non-standard partner needs. Coordinate product training and on-boarding of new partners. Accelerate partner deployments by identifying and facilitating program expansion opportunities. Assist with sales product demonstrations.
- Partner Obsession: Acquire deep knowledge of customers’ vision, products, and objectives. Anticipate partner needs and resolve significant pain points before they become fires. Advocate for partners’ needs with internal teams and provide compelling evidence to inspire action.
- Workflow Prioritization: Steer eero to focus its partner-related efforts on work that will have the biggest positive impact for partners. Balance customer needs and competing business priorities, look for opportunities for efficiency, automate repetitive work, and design scalable workflows.
- Strategic Guidance: Be a strategic advisor to eero’s partners. Earn partners’ trust and influence their customer-facing technology strategy. Help partners optimize their eero programs to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maximizing partner value.
- Quantitative Analysis: Create and utilize reporting and analytics, data modeling, and business case analysis to identify opportunities for partners and ensure their objectives are achieved
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in a similar role; client-facing and project management experience required
- Ideally (not required) speaks fluent Spanish. Able to conduct business with Spanish-speaking partners in Latin America.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. This individual must be capable of leading business reviews, and large group meetings with external partners and eero internal teams.
- Is passionate and curious about technology. Has baseline knowledge of networking, software, and hardware. Is effective at explaining how technology works and overseeing technical problem solving.
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and getting things done
- Manage multiple medium to large projects simultaneously
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Is willing to regularly travel to partner onsites