***Please apply for this role on the official Amazon job page.***
Overview of eero:
Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn’t a home layout or connected device we can’t handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Overview of the Business Systems Analyst role:
Business Systems is the backbone of eero’s highly automated business processes. The Business Systems team manages eero’s ERP (procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes) and provides strategic and tactical technical support for key stakeholders such as Accounting, Finance, Manufacturing Operations, and Marketing. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining and building our current systems/solutions, and leading new implementations and automations for our business partners.
As the business continues to grow, you will take a proactive approach to preempt and solve problems, and debug the underlying issues to get us back to 100% automation. You will be the technical expert who can provide ad-hoc support and help educate business process owners to enable scalability.
What you’ll do:
● Own and maintain NetSuite, eero’s ERP system:
· You have extensive knowledge of the order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and month-end close accounting processes. You are a troubleshooting wizard who helps maintain and build NetSuite automations. If an eero group needs help withNetSuite, you’re their go-to person.
●Provide cross-functional strategic and tactical support:
· You will be the business system expert who provides critical input on new project ideas and work needed to unblock growth opportunities.
●Architect scalable, best-in-class business systems and processes:
· You will set up and maintain ETL and EDI connections with our Contract Manufacturers (CMs), Resellers (Amazon, Best Buy, Costco, etc.), distribution partners and internal business systems
· You will support eero’s international growth by making system investments and building new automations.
●Maintain documentation and provide cross-functional training:
· You will document tasks and projects with Jira tickets and Confluence pages (eero’s internal Wiki), contribute to building our systems documentation, and educate stakeholders on new processes.
· 3+ years of work experience in a similar business systems role
· 2+ years working with an ERP system
· Accounting degree / knowledge
· NetSuite experience
· Technology/hardware industry exposure
· Internal Amazon hardware experience
· Familiarity with business system tools - AWS, Looker, SnapLogic, Jira/Confluence
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.