Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. Eero has worked to eliminate frustration and redefine wifi as a cornerstone of the home. The smart home has been talked about for years, yet hasn’t panned out. Fixing connectivity is just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. We are positioned to drive the next cycle of hardware and software innovation that elevates life at home. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner in a highly innovative and rapidly growing subsidiary at Amazon. As a Financial Analyst, you will help to drive the core financial processes including annual Operating Plans (OP1,OP2), Monthly Business Reviews (MBR), and financial Risks and Opportunities (R&O) updates. You will work closely with various cross-functional teams, including R&D, Operations and Sales and Marketing team. You will be responsible for providing accurate forecasts and insights to decision makers and cross-functional leaders. You will also be responsible for providing ad hoc and recurring analyses as the need arises.
· Develop scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
· Drive the budget and forecast process with various business partners
· Prepare month-end variance review with relevant insights for senior management
· Interact with the operations, product management, engineering leaders to make sound financial decisions on investments in products or product lines
· Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 3 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in developing financial reporting processes that is scalable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Ability to dive into detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind
· Ability to manage multiple projects, demonstrated initiative and inquisitive nature
· Demonstrated team player with ability to work collaboratively
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.