We are seeking an experienced Sales and Business Development Manager to help accelerate customer and partner growth at eero. You will drive multiple portions of the partner engagement lifecycle from helping to define our B2B strategy to selecting which partnerships we pursue to identifying key product and business enhancements to drive partner satisfaction and eero network growth. You will earn the trust of new partners and effectively negotiate terms and close deals. Internally, you will work cross-functionally across multiple organizations (eero, Ring, Amazon) and teams (Sales & Marketing, Product & Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations) to advocate for partner needs and drive great customer experiences for eero partners.
What you’ll do:
· You’ll be on the front lines developing relationships with eero’s strategic partners. You will exercise good judgment in determining when to manage these relationships on your own and when to pull in support from eero, Ring, or Amazon leaders.
· You will partner with leaders across eero, Amazon, and Ring to grow the eero business by creating new partnerships, leveraging existing relationships, and/or driving product improvements to increase partner satisfaction.
· You’ll initiate, structure, negotiate, and close new relationships as well as renewals of deals to grow the top and bottom line. You’ll negotiate favorable terms to drive product margin and cash flow.
· You’ll contribute to the strategic development of features and functionality that maximize revenue and drive incremental margin from partner/customer agreements.
· You will analyze market data to identify trends and opportunities and execute on business development opportunities.
· Syncs often with other business development, sales, and marketing team members across eero, Amazon, and Ring to drive consistency and a uniform strategy.
· 2+ years B2B and/or product management experience
· 4+ years of B2B and/or product management experience.
· Experience driving change management across large, complex organizations and program managing initiatives with significant deliverables.
· Experience overseeing large or complex relationships that are considered business critical with significant bottom-line impact.
· Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners.
· Operates with a high degree of autonomy and can handle the ambiguity of a rapidly-evolving workplace.
· Bring strength and expertise in building strategic partnerships and relationships
· Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced climate.
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records