As a Senior Product Manager and the product owner of eero’s ISP channel, you will lead ideation, strategy, execution, and cross-functional communication for eero’s best in class ISP — remote network management and API — products. Your mandate: build products that encourage our ISPs to deploy more eero hardware to their customers and help them provide their customers a better experience.
You will study how our ISP partners and end-customers use wireless technologies in their home and craft features that elevate the experience of interacting with them. Some days you will work on cross-functional high-level strategy. On others, you will be in the field meeting with our ISP partners and customers to move our product forward. You love digging into details with our engineers and building the right product for your customers. The Technical Product Manager role is an opportunity to develop and own an enterprise and consumer (B2B2C) product. The role requires technical savvy, curiosity, confidence, and drive.
What you’ll do:
- Focus on the customer. Identify key customer pain points and needs to deliver the ISP partner and customer experience.
- Define. Define the eero ISP roadmap and milestones, and execute against it.
- Plan. Work cross-functionally to unify plans and align priorities, schedules, and resourcing.
- Build. Define user stories, write specs, and product requirements for the ISP partner team to solve partner and end customer pain points.
- Measure. You are in charge of defining success metrics and making sure our initiatives move the needle on the metrics you set.
- Learn and iterate. After we launch each feature/optimization into the wild, we learn from our user’s behavior and use that behavior to drive iterations.
- Optimize. Identify opportunities to use data and customer research to influence, support, and execute on our growth and engagement strategies.
- Coordinate. Prioritize features across our software stack — web, mobile, APIs, eero hardware. Work broadly across design, engineering, sales, BD, and the rest of the PM org to manage requests and plan your sprints.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Obsesses over the customer experience.
- Drives what matters. You never lose sight of the critical path and can inspire others to follow it.
- Sees around corners. You are proactive, not reactive. You recognize long-range risks and know how to mitigate them. You may even be part psychic.
- Fosters collaboration. A great team can do anything. You know how to build trust and mediate disputes between cross-functional teams. You relentlessly communicate and encourage collaboration.
- Is Curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. Geeking out is part of what makes it fun to come to work.
- Believes in the scientific method. You have the ability to analyze information and thrive at making data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions.
- Has 4+ years of product management experience in enterprise-facing software.
- Preferred: Wi-Fi, networking, or connected home experience.
- BS or equivalent. MS/MBA preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.