eero is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated Office Operations Assistant (OA) to join our Operations Team. You must have the ability to execute at a high level and see the opportunities in ambiguous situations—all while keeping your cool and maintaining a sense of humor. This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will be detail oriented and have a demonstrated ability to solve problems effectively and efficiently while staying flexible and solution-oriented. This individual must have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, a commitment to customer-service, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
This person will report to the eero Operations Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the office is running smoothly by staying on top of supply orders and facilities requests and issues
Organize, execute and assist with team social events, activities and employee recognition
- Perform support functions including meeting scheduling, preparation and follow up, room bookings, travel booking, organizing documents etc.
Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Work with the facilities team, and test lab coordinators to execute space and move requests, lab builds, purchase orders, furniture requests etc.
- Perform other duties and special projects for the broader organization
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Professional & clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proof of being hyper organized and able to bring order to chaos
- Experience solving tough problems and demonstrating sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Advanced Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and G-Suite management skills
- Event planning experience preferred