Computer networks are not accessible to the average user. We are changing that. Just as phones improved upon the desktop experience, your network should be as easy to operate as your phone. For example, you should have the same type of fine-grained controls your phone exposes for notifications & app permissions, but instead related to interactions that happen at a network level. Ultimately, to be in control of what happens on and off your network, you need to understand it. And the more visibility and control you have, the more secure you are.
Your favorite three words: Metrics and graphs and toggles! This role is focused on putting more information about what’s happening on users’ networks in front of them alongside building and integrating pleasant management experiences.
What you’ll do
- Build products across platforms for both the end-user and business partners
- Define the data and metrics we should expose to our customers
- Collaborate and participate in building full-scale features with the back-end team
- Deliver quality software through comprehensive code reviews and automated testing
We’re looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years of relevant experience in mobile development (iOS, Android, or React Native)
- Has experience working on web and mobile apps
- Develops and deploys. You have a deep understanding of the full development life cycle starting with feature concept to shipping of a feature
- Has a proven track record implementing stellar user experiences and have experience building graphs, tables, and other widgets that make the mundane exciting
- Has experience building elegant push notification architecture and flows
- Collaborates. You enjoy working with teams and communicate proactively on complex projects
- Is comfortable helping translate a less familiar product domain to product and design during the ideation phase
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.