eero is rethinking how people interact with their internet. Our hardware brought stable, simple wifi to our consumers and now we’re leveraging that success to build the most intelligent network and create the “perfect” wifi experience. We’re busy building a cleaner faster product for our customers and we’re now looking to the next step and the people needed to grow.
The Logistics and Compliance Manager works as a member of eero’s Supply Chain group and is responsible eero’s forward logistics and import/export compliance. You will manage the relationships with eero’s freight forwarders and 3PLs to meet on time delivery and cost targets. You will work closely with our planning, sales operations and order management team to manage exceptions, reduce lead times, recommend freight modes and optimize build plan to container utilization. You will also work with internal and external partners to develop and ensure adherence with international trade regulations.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Lead 3PL and Freight Forwarder strategy and selection, including running RFQs and contract negotiation.
- Run eero’s Import and Export Compliance process, developing and enforcing policies to ensure eero complies with US export law and international trade legislation
- Coordinate freight carriers to predictably support customer delivery commitments at a reasonable cost
- Manage eero’s 3PLs to drive continuous improvement, cost reduction, and adherence to SLAs.
- Implement and maintain eero’s Routing Guides with suppliers to ensure compliance with customer documentation, shipping, packaging, and labelling requirements
- Own the logistics budget, invoice audit process, standard costing and accruals process
- Assist in execution of ad hoc marketing and sales opportunities requiring transformation of products by our 3PLs (e.g. PDQs)
- Identify process and systems improvements to scale up current processes without increased headcount
- Assist eero team members with ad hoc logistics document preparation for international sample shipments, including classification and valuation
- Manage shipment execution and reporting around financial reporting deadlines
Minimum required skills & traits:
- Industry expertise in managing corporate logistics spend
- Travel 1-2 times per quarter to CMs in Asia and US
- Knowledge of import/export compliance and logistics processes applicable to technology products, knowledge of US Harmonized Tariff Schedule and Schedule B, Valuation rules, General Rules of Interpretation, Export control laws including restricted parties list.
- Comfortable interacting with ERP systems on a daily basis (Netsuite a plus)
- Experience managing logistics teams at outsourced contract manufacturers in Asia and US
- Ability to manage several initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Able to collaborate well with people both inside and outside the company
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment