The Head of Business Operations is a new role at eero. We’re looking for a leader who will report directly to the VP of Operations. Your mandate will be to deeply understand eero’s business, sales, and marketing strategy and ensure we are able to execute our sales and revenue targets across a variety of retail sales channels. This is a dynamic role requiring an uncanny ability to embrace ambiguity and see around corners. We’re looking for someone who can assist with strategic planning, drive decisions forward, execute on high-impact projects, and lead through influence. Some days you will lead cross-functional high-level planning, and others you will dig into eero and Amazon systems to learn more about our sales, inventory levels, and partnerships. This is a unique opportunity to help build the operational foundation for eero to scale
What You'll do:
- Lead and manage eero’s business operations team. In the immediate-term this will include hiring and managing a sales operations team of 1–2 employees and being responsible for coordination with eero’s dotted line relationships to the Amazon.com and offline retail sales teams in Seattle. Over time this role could expand to manage additional sales channels, geographies, individuals, or functions.
- Collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally. You will need to navigate a complex organization split across eero, Amazon, and external partnerships. You will deeply understand the business dynamics of eero’s sales channels and recommend strategies that appropriately balance the needs of our various partners.
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting to leadership across eero and Amazon. You will be the hub for business operations communication and act as the primary point of contact for sales and forecasting information for some of eero’s largest sales channels. When we over- or underperform in a given week, you’ll know why.
- Build process and systems. You will lead the development and automation of actionable insights, forecasts, and frameworks for key business processes. You will adapt to opportunities to integrate eero insights into existing Amazon systems and processes and propose workflows that serve the needs of various stakeholders.
- Assist with strategic planning. You will identify opportunities to influence, support, and execute on our company strategy. You will assist with the annual planning process and may lead or program manage multiple strategic projects throughout the year.
- 5+ years of relevant business development or sales leadership experience
- Takes ownership. You will get the opportunity to work autonomously and put your stamp on eero’s future.
- Analytically and process driven. You understand numbers intuitively; if the numbers don’t add up, you spot it first. If you find yourself repeating work, you automate it.
- Strong written and verbal communicator. You’ll be writing lots of docs and joining lots of conference calls.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations. You will need to make impactful decisions with minimal information.
- Is curious. You get excited about things you don’t know. You ask lots of questions and go searching for answers. You enjoy diving deep to understand how things work.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.