At eero we pride ourselves on dedication to customers, and our enterprise partners are no exception. Our new engagement management function is responsible for being the go-to-resource for eero’s partners. We ensure partners can onboard efficiently, escalate concerns easily, and ultimately deploy eero successfully to their customers. Along the way, we review partner requests, ensure eero teams are aligned on requirements, and coordinate cross-functional efforts to meet external commitments. Once new partners have completed initial deployment and entered a steady-state, we continue partnering with them by offering support and insights to ensure they’re making the most of their eero experience.
Engagement Management is part of the Customer Operations organization at eero. This role will also work closely with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Build trusting relationships with partner teams and become their go-to resource at eero.
- Set the standard for how we work with external partners, interpret their needs, and prioritize internal efforts.
- Drive deployments with partners. Run regular meetings with eero and partner teams to ensure implementations are completed on time, within budget, and in accordance with partner expectations. Track progress of deployment goals, highlight risks, answer questions and eliminate blockers.
- Navigate partner organizations to identify and empower eero champions and help them maximize deployment.
- Assist with pre-sales product demonstrations, partner needs analysis, and training/onboarding of new partners to eero products and tools.
- Gather product enhancement requests and collaborate with Product on new feature prioritization and development. Prevent unnecessary scope creep in partner requests and push partners with related needs towards similar solutions.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives between partner and eero marketing teams.
- Monitor deployment health with metrics like NPS, activation rates, contact rates, & feature requests.
- Garner partner success stories with eero and examples of eero delivering value. Develop compelling product insights to share with partners.
- Conduct onsites and establish quarterly business reviews with partner teams and executives.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5 years of experience in a similar role; customer/client-facing experience and project management experience required
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills—This individual must be trusted to own relationships with eero’s external partners
- Is a polished public speaker—This individual must be capable of leading business reviews and large group meetings with external partners and eero internal teams
- Is capable of advocating for partner needs to internal teams and providing compelling evidence to inspire action
- Enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and getting things done
- Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Has a baseline level of understanding of networking technology and the software development process; experience with SaaS software and APIs is a plus.
- Is willing to travel regularly to partner onsites