- Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency required.
- We accept applications from remote employees in Barcelona, Spain AND the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, VT
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer at edX, you will be part of the industry-leading solutions team helping organizations across the globe develop and upskill their employees and students. You will be responsible for orchestrating the learning and development journey for millions of people by building key relationships and understanding the unique needs of edX customers in Latin America and in Higher Education.
Enterprise Sales Engineers are integral members of edX’s Academic and Enterprise Sales team, working to cultivate our global customer base and reach as many learners as possible. This multifaceted, cross-functional role demands an action-oriented thinker with a proven capacity to identify patterns from ambiguity, a stubborn refusal to settle, an innovative perspective, and a “customer is always right” mentality. You will be viewed as “the expert” to edX’s customers and team members, and you will have the opportunity to build meaningful business relationships, apply both sides of your brain, and make a truly significant impact on the lives of many, many people!
Utilize bilingual Spanish and English proficiency to support the edX for Enterprise Sales Team and our customers
New Business (Win Customers)
- Support the edX for Enterprise sales process with engaging demonstrations, and expert-level technical guidance on edX for Enterprise products and services.
- Interpret and communicate customer technical requirements to edX’s Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Information Technology, Legal, Finance, and Product Delivery teams.
- Support onboarding of new edX for Enterprise customers.
- Train edX for Enterprise customers on systems integration requirements
- Leverage product and field knowledge to recommend and deliver streamlined customer solutions.
- Share competitive intelligence, with real-world examples and provide detailed customer requirements and clear statements of work describing customer needs/challenges to the edX Product Delivery team.
- Collaborate with LMS, LXP, and related technology partners.
- Deliver new integration capabilities with third-party solution providers.
- Leverage skills taxonomies and course metadata for learning pathway development and competency mapping.
- Identify, diagnose, and escalate customer requests to the edX Product Delivery team, and deliver localized/internationalized solutions and/or workarounds to customers when required.
- A Team Player Mindset: Collaborate with colleagues having different levels of knowledge and skills, from different backgrounds - Customers, Sales Representatives, Success Associates, Product Managers, and Software Engineers.
- A Start-Up Mentality: Work collaboratively on a small team in a high growth environment. Experience wearing different hats and taking on additional responsibilities outside of your day-to-day responsibilities.Showcase strong initiative and self-motivation; effectively juggle multiple priorities while retaining a sense of urgency.
- Fierce Problem-Solving Skills: Strong analytical and expert troubleshooting skills. Ability to step back and see the big picture. Articulate the full scope of a problem and its possible solutions, and provide recommendations for which path to choose.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems/Platforms: Experience of integrating content into LMS eg. SAP SuccessFactors, Degreed, Moodle, Blackboard, EdCast, Cornerstone, etc.
- Technical Skills: Experience designing, constructing, and interacting with web services APIs.
- Strong Communication Skills: Excellent verbal communication and business/technical writing skills. Ability to speak both technical and non-technical languages to bridge customers, sales, and product/engineering to facilitate problem-solving.
- Business-level written and spoken Spanish
- Experience dealing with academic, corporate, and government markets
- Experience with learning and development products and services
- Experience in the education vertical - knowledge of instructional design and key principles of teaching, pedagogy, and assessment
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages Python, Java, SQL.
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We’re growing very quickly and provide career growth opportunities
- We practice what we sell...our employees quickly upskill and build a wide range of competencies and experiences.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this position looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.