EdX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our Content and Partner Success team. You will be responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX! Project Coordinators collaborate with edX Partner Managers, the edX marketing team, and partner institutions - and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships - in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully on edX.
- Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions, their courses and programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions; process certificates of completion for students, and share resulting completion data, trends and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Report bugs and work with edX teams to resolve and communicate to global partner institutions.
- Provide support to our learner-facing customer service team by working edX Partner Managers and global partner institutions to escalate and resolve learners issues in a timely manner.
- Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
- Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth.
- 1 to 3 years experience within a customer success or professional services team
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and pays close attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possesses a collaborative mindset and can work well across multiple teams and functions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Prior experience working with global and remote teams and customers
- Experience using Salesforce
- Previous experience with global or remote teams
- Fluency in English and Spanish
Why you’ll like it here:
- edX is collaborative at its core. You’ll work within your team and across the organization, allowing for continuous learning and discovery.
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.