We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.
This new role provides an opportunity for you to play a critical part in the development, execution, and continued success of edX’s growing Enterprise Sales group. edX for Enterprise is shaping the future of learning and training for organizations around the world. Join us to make a proven, positive impact on millions of lives each and every day.
We seek an experienced, high-energy, detail-oriented, operations professional with a strong track record of achieving outstanding results.
- Influence the strategy behind how we grow our business and connect to customers
- Establish and enhance dashboards to serve as the source of truth for core forecasts and reporting for all of our enterprise business units
- Work with sales leadership to understand process gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with sales leadership to resolve rules of engagement development
- Assist in developing and maintaining the team’s business continuity plan
- Represent the Enterprise Theme and function with other internal departments and on occasion with external partners and customers
- Manage competing project priorities, successes, shortcomings, blockers, risks, deliverables, and timelines
- Provide hands-on, day-to-day oversight, engagement, and support for an agile sales operations team, including helping team members to develop professionally and maximizing team productivity
- Manage Salesforce and other software tools to ensure the enhancement and implementation of the enterprise tech stack to fit into a customer journey that puts the customer first
- Ensure the maintenance of impeccable data governance and integrity
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations, and 2+ as a Manager
- A proven ability to drive improvements across a global sales organization with expanding product lines and verticals in a SaaS environment
- An outcomes-focused mindset and a perpetual drive to achieve positive sales results
- Meticulous attention to detail, and excellent tracking and reporting skills
- A strong commitment to openness, transparency, and continuous learning, with a team and mentorship orientation
- Established Project Management skills and experience
- Experience in vendor management or the capacity to collaborate with partners outside of your organization to achieve business outcomes
- 3+ years experience in configuring and enlisting key sales tech stack systems such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Hubspot, CPQ
- Strong data analysis skills and experience with tools such as Tableau and Snowflake
- An established project management toolkit that you can apply for prioritization, planning, and delivery
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
If this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.