You will be the glue that holds the Talent Acquisition team together! From moving candidates through the interview process, scheduling interviews, taking on ad hoc projects and improving our talent brand, you will have the opportunity to work with candidates and employees within every department at edX! From day one you will have the opportunity to improve current processes and own critical tasks and projects.
People are the most important part of edX and you will play a front line role in providing a great candidate experience!
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition you will be joining a small but mighty team of 2 Senior Talent Acquisition Partners and 1 Contract Recruiter. The team values open communication, the ability to get stuff done and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Schedule interviews at all levels of the organization
- Handle recruiting process improvement with a heavy emphasis on interview scheduling
- Open and post new jobs via our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Act as an ambassador of the candidate experience
- Interface with hiring managers and various stakeholders across the organization
- Select, plan and attend recruiting events, career-fairs and ensure branding, support material and online media is up to date.
- Create collateral materials (physical and digital)
- Generate and analyze regular and ad-hoc reports (via ATS and Google Sheets).
- Create automated reports and make recommendations to the team on strategy and process improvements
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with data entry and system (ATS) maintenance
- Bring a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve while managing multiple projects/tasks
- Great communication and organizational skills
- The ability to be comfortable independently managing several tasks and/or projects at once
- A no task is too small attitude
- Up to 1 year of experience in an administrative, recruiting or HR role
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS.
Why you’ll like it here:
- edX is collaborative at its core. You’ll work within your team and across the organization, allowing for continuous learning and discovery.
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.