We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.
edX is hiring an Enterprise Marketing Associate with a strong business and customer mindset to support the execution of edX’s Enterprise demand generation strategy. This role will report into our Senior Manager, Demand Generation, and be responsible for the creation and management of sales enablement and customer marketing tools. This is an opportunity to join a purpose-driven organization supporting our fastest-growing business unit, and to advance your career while learning from expert marketers and pioneers in edTech.
- Support the execution and measurement of sales and marketing campaigns and other demand generation activities
- Create sales enablement and customer marketing assets (ex: emails, sell sheets, pitch decks, battle cards, videos, demos, and custom requests) that enable edX to meet our aggressive growth targets
- Plan and execute webinars for various industry verticals to support lead development and customer engagement efforts
- Support edX for Business and edX for Education presence at industry events and trade shows through the sourcing of booth assets, collateral, preparation of presentations, and other activities
- Provide support for regional marketing efforts (regionalized assets/collateral; create display assets and targeting for Lead Gen team; region-specific webinars, case studies, etc - LatAm, Europe, India)
- In collaboration with the Marketing Ops team, oversee edX for Business website to ensure accuracy and add new information, pages, and features
- Create and maintain asset library for social and display teams
- Support product feature roll-out and promotions
- Create and support ticketing systems, knowledge management systems and other processes for efficiency and to drive alignment and awareness across the enterprise team and the broader organization
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience, ideally in an Enterprise marketing role
- Results orientation with strong analytical skills
- HubSpot conversant, with ability to create email campaigns, landing pages, dashboards and more
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau
- Experience executing multi-touch campaigns that include email, landing pages, and webinars
- Self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, creative systemic problem solver
- Skilled in writing marketing copy and distilling complex information into a clear, consumable narrative
- Experience in higher education or education technology
- Experience inside a SaaS-based, B2B organization
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this position looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.