We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.
edX is hiring a Senior Manager, Demand Generation to manage the planning and execution of edX’s Enterprise demand generation strategy. This role will report to the head of Enterprise marketing and be our first dedicated demand generation hire, responsible for running multi-touch, integrated account based marketing campaigns. You will be an essential driver of Enterprise growth, helping businesses, governments, and educators unlock the potential of their organizations with edX’s unparalleled portfolio of career-building capabilities and credentials.
The ideal candidate has experience planning and executing multi-touch account based marketing campaigns that leverage a mix of digital media, webinars, content syndication, events, direct mail, and email to fuel an effective demand generation engine. If you are ready to apply your expertise to a new set of challenges where you can make a positive impact in the world, this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Work with key marketing and sales stakeholders to develop a demand gen strategy (ABM & SME) to meet ambitious quarterly and annual growth targets
- Create, plan, and execute best-in-class ABM programs leveraging digital media, webinars, content syndication, events, direct mail, and email to gain awareness and create sales opportunities at key accounts
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length (end to end funnel analysis) and work in partnership with marketing operations and data analytics to ensure clear visibility of results across key stakeholders and leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Work with product marketing and content marketing to develop and refine product positioning, short- and long-form content, and sales collateral
- Work with sales leadership to develop selling strategies and ensure effective lead handoff
- Support Business Development in outbound campaigns and plays
- Develop and implement multifaceted lead generation and nurturing campaigns to capture, qualify, score, and nurture leads to fuel the velocity sales pipeline
- Identify, source, negotiate, and manage all external target lists
- Manage relationships/collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, as necessary
- Develop strategies and tools to effectively market to key verticals and geographies
- Hire, develop, and manage team of two
- 8+ years of experience establishing and scaling demand generation programs, including 3+ years ABM specific experience. Ideal background includes marketing SaaS solutions to learning and development and HR leaders.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up your sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think strategically as well as implement tactically.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Deep expertise across demand generation, including digital marketing, content marketing, webinars/events, marketing technology, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Proficiency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them.
- Highly skilled at HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other relevant marketing technologies.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills; ability to quickly adapt and react to changing circumstances and demands with high attention to detail.
- Strong management, collaboration, and communication skills; demonstrated excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, and ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners’ potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.