edX seeks a highly motivated, intellectually curious Senior Customer Success Associate - Online Campus & Latin America. Spanish bilingual required.
As a Senior CSA, you will be a key member of the enterprise customer success team, responsible for on-boarding new customers in the higher education vertical and Latin American region. You’ll be responsible for adjusting the customer journey to account for the unique needs of these customers. This role acts as the primary point of contact in the onboarding stage of the customer journey and is tasked with ensuring an ideal starting point for new edX Online Campus & Spanish-speaking customers.
- Support the pre-sales process in the higher education and Latin American markets
- Communicate with customers to determine effective implementation strategies for their business needs, educating customers on edX’s enterprise tools and systems, and assisting customers with implementation and roll-out strategies
- Collaborate with the wider enterprise customer success team, account management, and professional services to iterate on best practices and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Spanish-speaking customers
- Master the back-end configuration tools for edX customers
- Support customer/vendor relationships for customers’ learning management systems or other similar applications
- Troubleshoot technical errors as they arise during the on-boarding process and provide ongoing support once live
- Communicate customer feedback to Enterprise Product team to help prioritize feature development and product roadmap and track issues through to completion
- Work with solution providers on behalf of customers to enable successful onboarding and update systems
- Deliver completed orders and documents for rolling out edX learning initiatives for higher education and Spanish-speaking customers
- Design onboarding materials, including best practices guides, step-by-step instructions for payment and facilitation processes, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a consultative manner, ideally focused on the higher education market
- Experience supporting geographically diverse customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to concisely and effectively convey your rationale and needed actions to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives
- A track record of taking on end-to-end ownership of client onboarding and success and ensuring results
- Spanish bilingual required
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.