This is a temporary Co-op role designed for currently enrolled students (either as an undergrad marketing major OR a graduate student). The position begins in July 2021 and ends December 2021. This is a paid opportunity (hourly) and includes a 40-hour work week.
edX seeks an Enterprise Marketing Co-Op focused on helping us grow our edX for Education product line. You'll work with our Enterprise Marketing team to help grow this new solution, created for higher education; you will support awareness and lead generation campaigns and provide operational support. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn about product marketing, campaigns, marketing operations, communicating to target audiences, crafting key messages and dynamic content, sales funnel metrics, search engine optimization, marketing analytics, and more.
- Support Marketing Campaigns and Reporting Initiatives
- Help craft and execute marketing campaigns leveraging 3rd party publications, paid and organic social, and Hubspot.
- Create messaging, research promotional opportunities, and onboard and manage external vendors.
- Execute, track, and report on campaigns; suggest optimization techniques.
- Help Drive Brand Development
- Assist with activities to define and communicate the edX For Education brand such as creating wiki pages for internal teams, reviewing materials for brand alignment and proper logo use, drafting brand toolkit assets, sell sheets and sale enablement pieces, and more.
- Participate in Multiple Marketing Projects
- Undertake assignments as needed such as competitive research, marketing collateral creation, and more.
- Passion and curiosity about education technology and the global community
- Proven problem-solving skills as a track record of being resourceful and creative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; copywriting experience preferred (social media, email, etc)
- Solid organizational skills; you can help to wrangle campaign results and other data into easily digestible formats
- A capacity to work in Hubspot, SFDC, Canva and more.
- Familiarity with marketing campaigns (email campaigns, nurture, targeting, A/B testing)
- Spanish-language fluency a plus (but not required)
Why You’ll Like it Here
- edX is collaborative at its core. You’ll work within your team and across the organization, allowing for continuous learning and discovery.
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners' potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
About the role:
- This is a temporary Co-op position.
- Applicants must be enrolled in school (either as an undergrad marketing major OR a graduate student).
- The Co-Op will run July 2021 - December 2021.
- This is a paid opportunity (hourly) and includes a 40-hour work week.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.