We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.
edX seeks a Senior Director, Enterprise Marketing to lead the global expansion of edX’s enterprise offering. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, partnering closely with our product development and sales organizations to develop and drive coordinated growth efforts. You will be a key leader of our team, helping businesses, governments, and educators unlock the potential of their organizations with edX for Business.
We are looking for a growth-motivated strategic marketing leader with proven experience launching and scaling enterprise business solutions. The ideal candidate has experience leading all stages of marketing on a global scale, including initial product launch, establishing and scaling demand generation, account engagement, account retention and, most importantly, building a strong results-oriented team to deliver success.
- Lead all stages of edX enterprise marketing on a global scale, targeting F1000, SMBs, and Universities to lead edX for Business to our next level of growth
- Oversee the implementation of an integrated ABM Demand Gen strategy, partnering with sales to ensure results
- Build a high-performing marketing team to successfully drive growth; functional ownership includes demand generation, customer marketing, sales enablement, product marketing, and content
- Identify market needs and opportunities to shape product development roadmap
- Establish demand generation strategies and programs to achieve quarterly and annual growth targets
- Define program KPIs and develop best practices for maximizing impact and operational efficiencies
- Develop strategies and tools to effectively market to key verticals and geographies
- Oversee market and competitive analysis and research to inform strategy
- Represent edX in partner, client, and sales meetings
- 10+ years global enterprise marketing experience targeting F1000 companies and SMB business
- Successful track record hiring and developing top talent
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills; demonstrated excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, particularly with product and sales organizations
- Experience establishing and scaling demand generation programs,
- including leveraging ABM and velocity sales strategies to build and sustain a successful lead funnel
- Experience building partnerships, partner networks, and development of complex partnership agreements
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Ability to think creatively and test new, innovative approaches ands strategies
- Ability to maintain momentum through consistent prioritization and excellent time management skills
- Desire to understand educational trends globally and have a passion for the opportunity that is evolving in this space.
- Knowledge of EdTech
- Experience selling into HR and Learning and Development leaders
- Global experience
- Hands on digital marketing and demand gen experience
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience
Why you’ll like it here:
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.