edX is hiring a Director, Enterprise Marketing to lead the global expansion of edX’s enterprise offering. In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, partnering closely with our product development and sales organizations to develop and drive coordinated growth efforts. You will be a key leader of our team, helping businesses, governments, and educators unlock the potential of their organizations with edX for Business.
We are looking for a growth-motivated strategic marketing leader with proven experience launching and scaling enterprise business solutions. The ideal candidate has experience leading all stages of marketing on a global scale, including initial product launch, establishing and scaling demand generation, account engagement, account retention and, most importantly, building a strong results oriented team to deliver success.
- Develop and implement global marketing strategy to lead edX for Business to our next level of growth
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to drive coordinated growth efforts across enterprise channels and product lines
- Establish demand generation strategies and programs to achieve quarterly and annual growth targets
- Work closely with marketing and sales stakeholders to implement and optimize integrated marketing initiatives
- Define program KPIs and develop best practices for improving impact & efficiency
- Work in partnership with communications and content marketing teams to develop and implement programs to generate demand for edX
- Partner with the digital marketing, SEO, and website teams to successfully direct & deliver lead generation to fill sales pipeline
- Lead development of strategies, tools, and programs to enable sales and key account engagement
- Lead the development of relevant marketing programs and sales materials
- Develop strategies and tools to effectively market to key verticals and geographies
- Participate in partner, client and sales meetings
- Oversee market and competitive analysis and research to inform planning activities
- Collaborate with business development team to maximize the impact of strategic partnerships, including informing deal structure, identifying new partner opportunities, and ensuring successful launch & management of marketing partnerships
- Deliver Enterprise Marketing campaign
- Monitor and maximize performance of campaigns
- Develop and define go-to-market plans
- Including defining budget and investment thesis
- Work closely with sales team to develop selling tools, collateral and participe in key account pitches
- Collaborate with product teams to shape new product introductions
- 10+ years global enterprise marketing experience targeting F1000 companies and SMB business
- Successful track record hiring & developing top talent
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills; demonstrated excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, particularly with product and sales organizations
- Experience establishing and scaling demand generation programs,
- including leveraging ABM and velocity sales strategies to build and sustain a successful lead funnel
- Experience building partnerships, partner networks, and development of complex partnership agreements
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Desire to understand educational trends globally and have a passion for the opportunity that is evolving in this space.
- Knowledge of EdTech
- Experience selling into HR and Learning and Development leaders
- Global experience
- Hands on digital marketing and demand gen experience
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience
Why you’ll like it here:
- edX is collaborative at its core. You’ll work within your team and across the organization, allowing for continuous learning and discovery.
- We’re on a mission to unlock our learners potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.