Enterprise Sales Manager - Southeast Asia
*This is a remote position - you can be located anywhere across India*
In this position you will have the opportunity to identify strategic enterprises in India and Southeast Asia (mid to large scale) and help them prepare their workforce for tomorrow with edX enterprise services.
India has been the second largest market for edX with millions of learners and hundreds of enterprise customers. You will be making a significant impact within one of our largest markets!
The position directly reports to the Head of edX India & Southeast Asia.
This small but mighty team holds a strategic importance on the overall edX roadmap and is poised to grow immensely in future.
- Perform Enterprise Lead generation via direct outreach activities
- e.g LinkedIn, existing professional contacts etc.
- Establish direct contacts at the CXO level
- Pitch edX enterprise services
- Manage inbound and outbound leads in SalesForce
- Be responsible for end to end deal closure (full sales cycle)
- Contract management and a/c support.
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid business acumen
- A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- A service oriented mindset to manage accounts.
- A go-getter attitude (highly self-motivated)
- Enterprise Sales Experience
- Prior experience selling L&D Products or Services
- e.g. LMS, Digital Content, Assessment Solution etc., to mid-large scale enterprises.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.