Our B2B/Enterprise business line is growing rapidly and we are looking for an India-based Customer Success Associate to support our expanding team. This is a cross-functional role where you will partner closely with our Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product, and Content & Partner Success departments. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with new customers and internal stakeholders, think creatively, and make an impact.
The goal of the Enterprise Customer Success team is to ensure our customers get the most out of their investment with edX. We do this by leveraging a consultative approach to support customers through their purchase, curating the right courses for their goals, and ensuring that things go smoothly through edX best practices and extreme attention to detail.
- Support onboarding new edX For Business customers, which includes pre-sale support to help the customer identify the best tools and courses to help them achieve their goals
- Understand the capabilities of edX’s platform and software and make recommendations on best practices, which includes developing an innate knowledge of our edX course portfolio
- Work collaboratively and creatively to solve unique problems and create value
- Collects and organizes learning trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions
- Attend regular check in calls with customers to determine methods to drive adoption and achieve customer goals
- Serve as first point of contact with customers looking for support and issue resolution
You bring a(n):
- Customer-first mentality: 5+ years experience in a customer-facing capacity (for example: customer success, professional services, customer service, account management) with experience supporting large enterprise customers and accounts
- Curiosity: a desire to learn and become a subject matter expert on our platform and our customers
- Analytical mind and a passion for problem solving: design data-backed strategies and recommendations to guide customers through the steps to make them successful
- Background with Excel, including experience with Pivot Tables
- Collaborative spirit: you’ll be involved in many cross-functional projects where teamwork is key
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize: with many projects in flight or many customers, it’s important to understand what should come first and why
- Knowledge or experience with the following tools: Salesforce, Zendesk, Tableau, Excel
- Experience within a Software as a Service (Saas) environment
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we understand there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.