In this cross-functional role, Project Coordinators are the backbone of our partner’s success on the edX platform! You’ll ensure operational excellence for our partners, which includes project managing their course publication for our global learner base, resolving technical issues, and ensuring that top-performing content is always available on the platform.
You’ll join a team of seven tenacious Project Coordinators, and be part of the broader Content and Partner Success department. Content and Partner Success is one of edX’s larger groups, with the overarching goal of delivering high-quality content to our learners by assuring our partners are set up for success on our platform.
- Deliver partner and course announcements: Work with Partner Managers, global Partner institutions, edX Marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions, their courses, and their programs successfully announced on edx.org.
- Support course management: Support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of schools and institutions; work with edX learner and partner support teams to communicate issues and questions with course teams and guide them to quick, accurate solutions; process certificates of completion for students, and share resulting completion data, trends, and recommendations with stakeholders. Report bugs and work with edX teams to resolve and communicate to global partner institutions.
- Collaborate with Learner Support: Provide support to our learner-facing customer service team by working with edX Partner Managers and global partner institutions to escalate and resolve learners’ issues in a timely manner.
- Manage partner data integrity: Gather, track, update, audit, and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
- Drive process improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive, and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth.
- 1 to 3 years experience within a customer success or professional services team
- Curiosity, as a quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Fantastic organization skills because you’re detail-oriented and proficient in managing deadlines
- A collaborative mindset, which is important as you’ll work across multiple teams and functions
- As we’re working remotely, an ability to be self-motivated is crucial for this role
- Background working with remote and/or global teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Drupal, Atlassian JIRA, or similar software a plus
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.