As the Learner Enrollment Marketing Manager, you will develop comprehensive strategies aimed at generating student enrollments across the different online degrees and programs that edX offers. This role will work closely with edX’s marketing and program teams to construct and manage a full-funnel approach to how edX converts prospective learners into enrolled students for programs like our Online Master’s Degrees, Executive Education, MicroMasters, MicroBachelors, and more. (Did we mention that -- today -- we have more than 30 million unique learners from every country?)
- Work with the Digital Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute program-specific multi-touch nurture campaigns aimed at taking prospects who have filled out lead forms online and converting them into enrolled students
- Work closely with the Lead Generation team to provide actionable, lead-level insights into program pipelines to better understand what’s working and not working within our acquisition strategies
- Work with edX’s Marketing Operations and university partners to implement the enrollment experiences for the various programs you support
- Develop data-centric program goals and projections aimed at understanding what’s required for success
- Build a data-centric reporting framework that provides insights into the performance of enrollment efforts across the different programs you support
- Manage 1st (employees) and 3rd parties (Agencies) in their learner enrollment activities
- Work with internal teams to create collateral including emails, social and web content, phone call scripts and printed materials
- Advise on key audience-focused digital marketing initiatives aligned with the enrollment funnel including but not limited to search engine marketing, digital display, remarketing/retargeting, and paid social
- Stay aware of emerging trends in enrollment marketing and competitor practices; use this information to keep marketing approaches contemporary, competitive, and relevant
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer-focused mindset, innovative ideas, and a deep appreciation for edX’s mission
- A highly collaborative mindset; excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment across diverse stakeholders
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization, with a capacity to relentlessly adjust as necessary to improve performance
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience working within CRM platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, etc
- Experience working in an Admissions, Applicant Conversion or Acquisition Marketing role within an established, accredited higher-education institution
- Experience developing and executing strategies aimed at driving student enrollments
- Experience building and managing multi-stage email, phone, and SMS nurture campaigns aimed at converting prospective learners into enrolled students
- Experience supporting a top-tier Master’s Degree admissions program
- Experience supporting online higher-education programs
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That’s why we provide new employees with:
- Employee onboarding and training sessions
- Personalized 30/60/90+ day plans
- Individual quarterly and annual goals
- Career pathways
And much more to support you in your personal journey at edX! That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply… even if you can’t “check every box.” We’d love to hear from you.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together over 30 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.