We are seeking people who are learner-focused, outcomes-driven, and share our passion for transforming education.
edX is the trusted platform for education and learning. We are home to more than 30 million learners who can select from nearly 3,000 courses from the world’s top-ranked universities and industry-leading companies. As a global nonprofit, edX is transforming traditional education, removing the barriers of cost, location, and access. Supporting learners at every stage, whether entering the job market, changing fields, seeking a promotion, or exploring new interests, edX delivers courses for curious minds on topics ranging from data and computer science to leadership and communications.
Our university and industry partnerships are one of edX’s greatest strengths and we are looking for an accomplished customer success professional to join the team as a Sr. Partner Success Manager.
The role is responsible for managing a portfolio of strategic partner relationships to deliver on edX’s mission and business goals. Successful candidates will do so through building trust and mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with their partners, and working closely with cross-functional teams across edX.
Partner Success Managers bring a combination of business acumen and consultative skills, account and customer success management experience, and a proven ability to achieve business results through partnerships.
Partner Success Managers report to edX’s Head of Partner Management.
- Strategy & Business Development: Develop and execute a strategic plan, by partner, to acquire and launch the best courses, credentials, degrees, and other types of content from your partners to meet edX’s mission, business goals, and learners’ needs.
- Relationship Management: Develop and manage key relationships at all levels of your partners’ institutions and drive strategic engagement with them. Set and achieve partnership goals including, but not limited to, course, programs and other credentials, revenue, enrollment, and the overall health of the partner / edX relationship.
- Advising: Provide your partners with valued guidance and thought leadership. Ensure your partners understand the edX mission and business direction, platform, best practices, new programs and initiatives, and strive to align your partners’ and edX’s strategies.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Collaborate across edX to meet our business objectives with partners and effectively coordinate with internal teams including content strategy, marketing, product delivery, legal, and support.
- 8-10 years experience in professional services, customer success management or consultative sales
- Proven success managing a portfolio of partners with multiple stakeholders where you’re responsible for growing relationships and achieving revenue and growth targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate and gain buy-in effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Elevated business writing and verbal communication skills, with proven success in leading negotiation of legal and business terms with partners
- An analytical mindset with an ability to interpret, synthesize and communicate data insights, and use this ability to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial mindset & an ability to drive progress in ambiguous or unfamiliar situations
- Domestic and/or international travel, up to 30%, as travel restrictions are lifted
- Demonstrated working knowledge of educational technologies
- Previous experience managing and growing partner relationships ($100K-$1mil+) across a diverse set of global organizations
- International partnership experience
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.