edX seeks a Partner Marketing Manager to enable and inspire our university and industry partners. Working with internal and external stakeholders, the Partner Marketing Manager will develop and execute specific partner marketing programs. This position will maximize the scale and impact of our partner relationships by driving partner awareness and supporting the adoption of edX’s strategic initiatives, such as new product lines (credentials), business strategies (e.g., subscription model), and content acquisition priorities. Working in close collaboration with our Partner Success, Product, and Partnerships teams, this role reports to the Director of Enterprise Marketing.
We are looking for a results oriented, highly collaborative marketing professional who thrives on creating successful partnerships. The ideal candidate has experience managing multi-channel communications programs and working in an account- or client-facing role, preferably with some international experience. This is a high-impact role with uncapped opportunity to benefit edX partners and learners.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy to improve partner awareness of the edX brand and key company initiatives.
- Create marketing plans to support and enable new partnerships.
- Develop and maintain marketing toolkits to enable partner marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the Partner Success team to deliver quarterly business reviews, including the creation of reports, presentations, and key messages.
- Develop and implement partner enablement tools to drive mutual business value of partnership.
- Create content and identify communications vehicles to support the efforts of the Partner Success and content acquisition teams, including messaging, presentations, newsletters, in-person and virtual events, and announcements.
- Define partner marketing KPIs and implement regular reporting and analysis to track success.
- Act as the main interface between the Partner Success and Marketing teams.
- 6+ years of marketing experience (account marketing and product marketing experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A customer-focused mindset, innovative ideas, and a deep appreciation for edX’s mission
- Highly collaborative; excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment across diverse stakeholders
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization, with a capacity to relentlessly adjust as necessary to improve performance
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
A non-profit founded by MIT and Harvard, edX offers a world-class education to everyone, everywhere, allowing learners to gain in-demand skills and knowledge to support career and lifelong success. We are based in Cambridge, MA, and provide more than 30 million people with access to education from the best universities and institutions in the world, including Harvard, MIT, and Oxford. edX offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free daily lunches, and numerous other fun perks. Are you ready to be a part of our mission?
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.