edX is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and analytical Digital Marketing Associate to help drive the success of our Enterprise and Master’s Degrees businesses. Working with the Manager of Lead Generation and Director of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Associate will create marketing campaigns that drive leads and ultimately revenue for edX. This role requires a high level of creativity, digital marketing skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
At edX, our mission is to offer a world-class education to everyone, everywhere, allowing them to gain the in-demand skills and knowledge that will lead to career and lifelong success. Today, edX.org, a not-for-profit in Cambridge provides more than 18 million people access to education from the best universities and institutions in the world, including Harvard, MIT, Oxford, and Microsoft. edX provides inspirational and transformative knowledge to students of all ages, social status, and income who form worldwide communities of learners.
- Work with cross functional team (marketing, sales, product) to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
- Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Execute lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, and more.
- Collaborate with Lead Generation Manager to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance throughout the funnel, from website visit to MQL to SQL to Sale.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing or demand generation role for a fast-paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Paid Digital campaign management and Google Adwords experience required; at least 2 years of Paid Search experience and LinkedIn Ads experience is a bonus
- Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement
- Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus)
- Comfortable using sales CRMs like Salesforce or HubSpot
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications)
- Extremely attentive to detail and great organizational skills
- Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines effectively and communicatively
- Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales
- Communicates and presents ideas effectively
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
edX is an MIT & Harvard funded start-up company that offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free lunches every day as well as a plethora of other fun perks and meaningful work! Are you ready to be a part of re-inventing education?
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.