YEFT is open to participants from Nairobi, Kiambu, Embu, Kisii and Homa Bay Counties
- Are you passionate about Education, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Mentorship?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire excellent training and facilitation skills?
- Would you like to acquire knowledge and skills on how to start, maintain or improve your business?
- Would you like to develop capacity to launch an entrepreneurship program?
- Do you have a teaching background with a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Education? Do you have at least 2 years of work experience?
Educate! Kenya is looking for you to attend a comprehensive & quality training on:
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (how to start and grow your business).
- Learner Centred pedagogy in the competency based curriculum.
Mentorship and 21st Century skills.
Educate! prepares youth in Africa with the skills to succeed in today’s economy. We tackle youth unemployment by partnering with schools and governments to reform what schools teach and how they teach it, so that students have the skills to start businesses, get jobs, and drive positive development in their communities. Read more about us at www.experienceeducate.org
This training will be offered in either of the two schedules;
- Schedule 1: Half day weekday training for a duration of 3 weeks (15 working days Monday to Friday each week). This will take place on 15th to 19th, 22th to 26th and 29th to 2nd of October 2018.
- Schedule 2: 7 Days full day training for a duration of 2 weekends happening on Week 1 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Week 2 - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This will take place on 18th to 21st October, 2018 and on 2nd to 4th November 2018.
Participants will be required to cover the basic cost of the entire training at Ksh. 1500. A Certificate of Participation and a recommendation letter will be provided at the end of the training. Kindly note that no allowance will be provided during the training and participants will cater for their transport and accommodation.
This Unique Opportunity is competitive and open to only 10 applicants in each of the targeted Counties (Nairobi, Kiambu, Embu, Kisii and Homa Bay). The training will take place in Nairobi and Kisii town targeting participants from the mentioned counties:
- Kisii Town – Targeting participants from Kisii and Homa Bay Counties.
- Nairobi – Targeting participants from Embu, Kiambu and Nairobi Counties.
Please ensure that you indicate your home county, your training venue of choice and the training schedule that you would like to go with as indicated in the advert above e.g. “3 weeks half day training in Kisii” or “two weekends full day training in Nairobi.”
Deadline for applications is on October 3, 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.