Role can be in any of EDO's office locations: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco.
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company that powers the success of marketing, research and creative professionals. The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments. EDO’s core platform, Ad Engage, brings the power of digital measurement to TV, providing comprehensive ad occurrence and effectiveness insights via real-time, always-on, and fully syndicated Search Engagement data.
EDO has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
Analytics Engineering at EDO is at the intersection of our client facing teams, Data Science, Data Engineering, and Product Engineering. As an analytics engineer, you are responsible for bridging the gap between business and engineering, translating data insights and analysis into standardized models and tools with interfaces that humans and software can use. You will:
- Develop, deploy, and maintain a standardized tool chain / service layer that all client deliverables can rely on as a source of truth for EDO metrics and aggregations
- Create user-friendly tools for Media Analysts to efficiently aggregate data and produce descriptive statistics on large datasets, automating manual processes where possible
- Create and communicate interfaces that can be used by our software and our analysts to create and display data stories for our users
- Design and maintain abstractions in standardized processes which can support our growing data repository
- Create solutions that can be used across platforms, languages, and teams to ensure consistency in our metrics and modeling.
- Work on a mission critical team, and take ownership of high impact projects at a key layer between our data and client deliverables.
- Troubleshoot data, analyses, and code, research root causes, propose solutions, and take ownership in next steps for their resolutions
What We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of experience in technical roles
- Experience managing code and data related to analytics projects, including familiarity with R, Python, and SQL.
- Experience with columnar databases, including window functions and query performance optimization.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to work on a small team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and mid-stage equity
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Employee meals, snacks, 401k, and more