Who We Are
EDO (https://www.edo.com) was founded in 2015 to transform how data is used within the Media, Entertainment, and Advertising industry. Through our innovative mindset and technical ingenuity, we created Ad EnGage (https://www.edo.com/products/ad_engage/) which is the first of its kind always-on-data platform that measures the effectiveness of TV video advertisement in real time. To continue our record of transformative products, we recently released the world's first ad intelligence product for streaming (Hulu, Peacock, etc). Now we are focused on developing a measurement platform to finally quantify the impact of all premium video advertisement on real business outcomes. 2022 is a huge growth year for EDO where we expect to significantly expand our clients, revenue, access to capital, and team.
What we are looking for:
The Media Analyst Associate is a key member of the client service and commercial team at EDO, working side-by-side with sales, product, and data science leadership to bring EDO data to life and maximize value for clients. The role requires equal parts analytic skill and the ability to create and present actionable data-driven insights to television networks, movie studios, marketers and their ad agencies.
What You Will Do
- Produce analytic reports from EDO data highlighting the performance of ad campaigns.
- Proactively develop advertising category and brand-level insights to TV Networks that can be used to help drive TV ad sales.
- Support the sales and business development process by producing marketing collateral for new business presentations.
- Develop standard reporting and custom analyses for brands and categories that highlight the power of EDO in optimizing advertising creative and media decisions.
- Understand our clients’ needs and determine new ways to present EDO data in compelling ways that match those needs.
- Ensure that clients are deriving maximum value from the EDO partnership to ensure high client satisfaction, renewals, and account growth.
- Work with EDO engineers and data scientists to plan and prioritize features.
- Understand and stay on top of changing industry dynamics and the competitive landscape.
What We Are Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience in advertising/marketing research, corporate strategy, consulting or investment banking, preferably with experience in or exposure to the Media and Entertainment industry (or relevant internships in one of these areas).
- Comfort with advanced statistical analysis and ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Ability to write well and create presentations and reports that present our information in a succinct and usable manner - i.e. a great storyteller.
- Highly comfortable with close client engagement.
- Passion for movies, TV and advertising.
- Versatility, i.e., the ability and willingness to wear multiple hats and switch gears frequently.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, and who has the desire to be part of a fast-growing, exciting, and nimble start up company.
- Supportive, collaborative team and work that has immediate, clear impacts
- Mid-stage equity and competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO along with trust and support to use it
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Meals and snacks