Opportunities available for - Los Angeles and San Francisco
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company that powers the success of marketing, research and creative professionals. The company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients – advertisers, TV networks and movie studios – generate greater value from their creative efforts and media investments. EDO’s core platform, AdEngage, brings the power of digital measurement to TV, providing comprehensive ad occurrence and effectiveness insights via real-time, always-on, and fully syndicated Search Engagement data.
EDO is headquartered in Los Angeles and New York City.
What we are looking for:
You have a reputation for developing trusted relationships with senior marketing, media, creative and insights leaders at top brands. You have sold solutions at the intersection of media, advertising, insights and technology and have a clear perspective on where the industry is now, as well as where it is headed. You are eager to put your deep sales experience and industry expertise to work by driving the growth of an innovative company that is changing the game of how television advertising is planned, optimized, measured and monetized.
As a Vice President of Brand Partnerships you will:
- Drive EDO’s sales efforts to new advertiser clients across key product categories.
- Engage with marketing, media and insights leaders at Fortune 500 brands, and their ad agencies, to understand their needs and position the value of EDO.
- Work with EDO leadership to develop a targeted list of prospect accounts, and maintain a solid pipeline of meeting and proposal activity.
- Actively utilize CRM software (HubSpot) to track progress against sales outreach goals, deal activity, and performance against financial targets.
- Meet quarterly bookings and revenue sales targets.
- Work closely with the Media Analytics and Client Service team to ensure that proposals are scoped appropriately and that client value is maximized.
- Work alongside the EDO marketing team to develop and refine sales collateral, including presentations and marketing material.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and networking events to evangelize EDO in the marketplace and generate new sales leads.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with a versatile skill set. In particular:
- 7+ years of sales experience within the adtech, marketing, data/analytics, and/or advertising research industries.
- Experience selling into marketing, media, and/or insights leaders in one or more of the following verticals: Pharma, Insurance, Wireless, Financial Services, Food/Beverage, CPG, or or Retail.
- Extensive experience driving revenue growth by identifying and bringing new products and services to market.
- Proven ability to drive new business and meet aggressive sales targets.
- Demonstrated skill at building consultative relationships with clients in order be seen as a partner, and not a vendor.
- Ability to easily navigate and comfortably work alongside cross-functional internal teams, including marketing, analytics, product and technology.
- Broad and deep experience developing and commercializing new growth platforms and revenue models.
- Collaborative, adaptive style that enables effective leadership of people from diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and driven by the excitement of building business from the ground up.
Our benefits include:
- Uncapped commission plan and early-stage equity
- Supportive, collaborative team and work that has immediate, clear impacts
- Unlimited PTO along with trust and support to use it
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (paused during COVID) Movie tickets, fitness discounts, commuter subsidies, meals and snacks