Edify's Covid 19 Policy: Only those who are fully vaccinated are allowed in the office. Employees are not required to wear a mask while at work but are required to follow the local or state guidelines outside of the Edify office space(s).
Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
Our Sales Development team is the next wave of Account Executives at Edify. We view our Sales Development Program as the perfect way to turbocharge a long and successful career in sales. At Edify, our Sales Development Representative team works closely with our partners in both sales and marketing to create fanatical customer enthusiasm. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities for our sales organization.
- Work with the sales team to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call
- Develop strong sales methodology, product knowledge, and customer experience skills to target the contact center industry
- Research companies and key prospects to create personalized messaging to land the meeting and win the business
- Interact with IT and business decision-makers via telephone, email, and creatively with social media - including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
- Build strong relationships with our marketing team and Account Executives, where we pull together to maximize the win for our business
- Invest in your self-development, focusing on the skills and attributes that will make you successful in your core role and get you set for future success
- 1-2+ years of strong sales or customer service experience
- A self-starter with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Superior communication skills including both phone and written communication as well as active listening
- A phenomenal character with an incredible drive for success, high work ethic, curious by nature and obsessed with smashing sales goals
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Desire to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology with the aptitude to learn new and exciting IT software products, as well as, understand business-critical solutions quickly
- CCaas, UCaaS, UPaaS industry experience
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.