Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify and built Huddle to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
We are looking for a Sr. React Developer, focused on web technologies, who will design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. You should possess excellent knowledge of at least one programming language and be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. We also expect you to have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js with APIs to support it
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of React experience
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- WebRTC experience a plus
- Team Lead or Project Lead experience a plus
- Socket.io or similar experience a plus
At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.