WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management – where teams can collaborate to have all the services they need to thrive at work. Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
We're looking for a Product Designer who’s excited to help design the future of Eden. Our organizational challenges are unique, and we are rapidly defining an enormous new industry. You’ll be working on the entire design process from conducting user research, building wireframes, designing interactive prototypes, and finally presenting to users to gather feedback and iterate on our products. We work with people from all walks of life and our Senior Product Designer needs to have high empathy skills and who can keep our users’ needs in mind while designing both digital and physical products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a member of the product team where you'll have the opportunity to shape and influence the design culture and brand
- Collaborate closely with Product Leadership and other stakeholders to define product goals and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Handle the entire product cycle from researching, wireframing, prototyping, and creating high-fidelity mocks
- Work extremely closely with the Engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Give and solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team in order to improve design processes and quality
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. / B.S. Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2–4+ years of professional end-to-end product design (hybrid UX and UI) experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing for web and mobile, with some experience creating prototypes, or writing HTML/CSS/JS
- Demonstrated deep understanding of and high degree of empathy for the user experience
- Ability to work with a diverse team and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company sponsored team outings
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner + a variety of snack options
- Friday Happy Hours
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Cool swag
Eden offers comprehensive services to enable our clients to make their office work like magic. Our platform provides services ranging from office cleaning and facilities maintenance to supply and snack stocking to IT support. Each Eden client has a dedicated account manager to ensure an insanely great experience. Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve 15+ major cities including San Francisco Bay Area, LA, Austin, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Boston, and NYC.