WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Sales Development Representative at Eden, you will play a crucial part in fueling our growth by working closely with our sales team to support key strategic sales initiatives and seek new business opportunities. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system and figuring out creative ways to target companies through contacting and developing relationships with prospective customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the ropes of a growth-stage startup and develop a wide range of sales skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our platform
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines with qualified leads and convert them to clients
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Eden and industry trends
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- B.A. or B.S. strongly preferred
- 3+ months prior sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those needs with a successful product sale
- High-energy team player who thrives in a fast paced changing environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity