WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the leading platform for office management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Account Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating vendors to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great Pricing and Time Savings - Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best values. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, SV Angel, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canvas Ventures, Index Ventures, Comcast Ventures, ENIAC, Maven Ventures, Slow Ventures, S28 Capital, Fifth Wall Ventures and many more.
We were founded in 2015 and currently serve major cities in both the US and Europe.
This is a new role in the Austin, TX office reporting into our Manager of Projects & Partners. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating a new engagement program focussed on the supply side of our marketplace business. The program’s goal is to create a seamless end-to-end experience for our service partners who provide services to our client base. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated experience building and launching a program from scratch focussed on a specific user need. The role combines strategic thinking, creativity, project management, communications, and problem-solving.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement an engagement program for our service partners (supply side) in order to drive higher success with our client base (demand side.)
- Create an end-to-end roadmap detailing the partner experience with Eden; prioritize roadmap based on the highest impact programs and develop & launch program experiences as a result. Program components should cover:
- Onboarding experience
- Training experience
- On-going training cadence
- Engagement with Eden via written communications, events, etc.
- Quality Assurance and process when partners are not living up to expectations
- Create metrics to track partner performance, project component impact, and impact on overall business performance including client satisfaction
- Own client and internal feedback communication with partners to provide both positive and constructive feedback
- Develop strategic growth initiatives to expand our partner network
- Collaborate with product team to provide partner feedback on Eden software
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Demonstrated experience creating an engagement program (or similar) for a specific user type from the ground up
- Demonstrated experience implementing metrics, analyzing metrics and using metrics to drive decisions
- Ability to create business plans to justify investment in program components
- Experience in a marketplace business highly preferred
- 3-8 years of experience in a professional environment
- B.A. or B.S.
- Excellent written communication skills; experience in marketing helpful
- Extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Strong organizational skills, process orientation and attention to details
- Demonstrate extremely high emotional intelligence and empathy
- Passion for solving problems
- Ability to thrive, adapt, and grow in a fast-paced team environment
- Startup hustle and energy
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced start-up where you can learn, grow, take on real responsibility and make an impact. You’ll be hands-on in helping us build this company.
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Fun office environment, including quarterly company-sponsored team outings
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch and snacks
- Unlimited PTO
- Cool swag
Job Type: Full-time