WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a bi-lingual operations associate to help manage our new market in Berlin. The job has two parts. One is to research and form partnerships with commercial real estate facilities services in Germany to set us up well to serve our clients. The second is to own and manage client relationships with the goal of delivering an excellent experience, retaining clients and growing the business with the client.
This candidate must be fluent in English and German. The role is a unique combination of market expansion, facilities operations and client services / account management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Deliver timely, quality, professional and friendly service to our clients to help them with their facility and office needs. Primary duties include:
- Deepen customer engagement and satisfaction by frequently visiting with clients in-person
- Guide outcomes for facilities related projects. Walk office/facility spaces to check on quality of providers, identify areas to improve, and work with providers to address issues with a positive attitude.
- Take inventory and manage supply level for cleaning and consumables
- Be a problem solver when issues arise; jump in to help solve issues by troubleshooting and finding solutions. Respond quickly and professionally to feedback.
- Teach clients and providers to use our software and marketplace effectively.
- Gather feedback from our Clients on ways to improve our product and service; work cross-functionally to prioritize improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience working in a client-facing role.
- Great communication skills with both the client and the Eden team
- Enjoy speaking on the phone and developing relationships with new and interesting individuals
- Strong project management skills with an emphasis on details and thoroughness
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow in a new market
- Startup hustle and energy
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people
- Cool swag
Hours per week: Ideally 40 hours but can be between 20-40 hours for the right candidate
Project Length: 3-5 month to start (with opportunity for full-time)
Start date: ASAP