WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re seeking an experienced senior content marketing manager to produce engaging content to help enforce our brand, communicate product value and increase engagement from prospects, partners and clients. You will have the opportunity to shape the company voice by building stories around industry trends and company announcements. Your relatable and inventive approach to B2B marketing will take our content to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity to help build our brand from the ground up and contribute to the success of a rapidly expanding business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take lead on web content (blog posts, social media, infographics and more), share across various channels and measure the results of marketing initiatives
- Create and implement B2B content marketing initiatives to generate engagements, traffic, and leads
- Own internal and external content collaborating with the sales team to ensure content is aligned across all touchpoints
- Establish our editorial style and ensure cohesive brand voice
- Develop content strategies based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends, and competitive forces
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years of content marketing experience; B2B experience a plus
- Strong written and communication skills with demonstrated ability to produce compelling stories for a specialized industry
- Deep understanding and up-to-date with technology market trends
- Experience with digital marketing tactics
- Self-starter able to take initiative and proactively seek opportunities to improve content and campaigns
- Has a passion for content marketing and the tech community
- High-energy team player who thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity