WHAT WE'RE BUILDING
Eden is the first platform for workplace management. Eden provides:
- Online software and app that helps office and facility managers organize the to-dos that keep offices running smoothly.
- A marketplace of vetted service providers ranging from office cleaning, handymen, snacks, supplies, plant care, catering, security, and more. Integrated into the Eden software application, clients can quickly identify project information, receive quotes, schedule service, create checklists and communicate with vendors.
- White-glove service from Eden Client Operations Managers & Project Coordinators who help our clients get the most from Eden. From coordinating service partners to ordering supplies to full project management, our team can help as much as needed to keep projects running smoothly.
- Great pricing and time savings. Eden negotiates rates across service providers including supplies to help companies get the best value. As an added plus, Eden streamlines the accounting process, providing one monthly bill to clients for all services booked through Eden.
Our mission is to create a better place to work, for everyone.
Eden is venture-backed from some of the best institutional and angel investors in Silicon Valley, including Fifth Wall Ventures, Mitsui Fudosan, RXR Realty, Thor Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alate Partners, Quiet Capital, S28 Capital, Canvas Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Upshift Partners, Impala Ventures, ENIAC Ventures, Crystal Towers and a number of leading angel investors.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Chief of Staff, you will be the right-hand person to the CEO playing a vital role in setting up the company for long-term success. You will gain amazing visibility into how a growth stage company is built and scaled while providing useful insights and analysis on company strategy and operations. The individual in this role will be the first to identify problems and provide solutions in order to advance Eden’s mission and growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the executive team and make an impact in all areas of the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - product, clients, and operations
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and act as a liaison between CEO and company stakeholders
- Execution of strategic initiatives with the leadership team to influence a majority of the decisions in the company
- Manage and coordinate high value / cross-functional initiatives and special projects
- Run analyses to provide insight and recommendations
- Develop our core business processes, track company performance, and run a portion of the day to day operations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2-8 years relevant experience (banking, consulting, or startup operations)
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with senior-level clients
- Self-starter able to take initiative and implement processes for the future growth of the company
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with anyone including external and internal members
- High-energy team player who thrives in a fast paced changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a fast-growing Y Combinator startup
- Be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to empower a diverse range of people, from our on-site service partners to our individual clients
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous stock options
- Daily lunch in the office + snacks
- 401(k) contribution opportunity